1. A scheduled monthly golf event with the local “FORE” Business members.
2. In addition to the monthly golf event each member will be given 1 x FREE 4 ball round per month, at their member group, for their personal use. This round will need to be booked one week in advance using the 4 x Ball booking button on their group home page on the “FORE” Business website: www.fore-business.com. Restrictions apply, please see your group page for further details. A “FORE” Business member must be present. This round will give members the chance to build on their business relationships within the group.
3. At each “FORE” Business golf event members will receive a Bacon Roll on arrival, along with Tea/Coffee.
4. “FORE” Business will award the monthly golf event winner with a branded “FORE” Business Red T-Shirt to keep. Which will ideally be worn at all “FORE” Business Events.
5. Each “FORE” Business member will be entitled to promote their full company details on the “FORE” Business website www.fore-business.com. Social media links to member’s accounts can also be added. Each member will also have an individual “Bio” section on the “FORE” Business website.
6. Each “FORE” Business member will be entitled to be a member of the “FORE” Business LinkedIn group. Each member will also have the opportunity of using the LinkedIn group’s promotional page to advertise special offers they are running.
7. Each “FORE” Business member will be entitled to Social Media promotion managed by Top Of The Search.
8. “FORE” Business will provide open network events during the course of the year. These networking events will be open to all business owners in order to expose and promote the “FORE” Business members. At each event we plan to introduce guest speakers and provide a structured network environment.
9. “FORE” Business will host various inter-group competitions including “FORE” Business regional and national competitions. Additional charges will apply to cover green fees, entertainment, trophies and refreshments.
“FORE” BUSINESS FEES
There is a one off joining fee of £295.00 which will be reduced to just £149.00* when you join on the day, plus monthly payments from 45* (membership type dependant) payable via Direct Debit on the 1st day of each month.
*All fees are subject to VAT
I am a specialist mortgage and protection advisor and deal primarily in the residential and buy to let mortgage market. Our business relies on referrals and good strong business contacts. Like most others I was invited along to play a round of golf and maybe meet some new contacts. What I was actually met with is what could only be described as one of the most exciting network event’s I had attended for a long time. The room was buzzing with excitement. As a non golfer I had been considering giving the golf another go but found it difficult to get the time but “FORE” allowed me to combine proper business networking along with a round of golf. I now use this time to increase my contact list whilst decreasing my handicap. Spending four hours with a potential new contact is one of the best ways to get to know someone’s business without doubt. I would highly recommend it to any business owner.”
Where do I begin… My name is Lisa Cannings, Company Director of Abbey Antiques/The Abbey Group specialising in French Polishing, Furniture Restoration, Upholstery and Bespoke Furniture. I have been networking and playing golf now for over 12 years but never combined the 2 and finally thanks to “FORE” Business I’m getting the best of both worlds!
From my initial meeting back in May 2015 I knew by the 3rd hole #itsanobrainer and signed up there and then. I truly value and cherish “FORE” Business, from the way its run, through to the way all the members are genuine and truly supportive. To date I have received over £25k worth of business, as well as saved lots of money by moving my insurance, stationery, marketing, branding and much more amongst the members/businesses within the “FORE” Business Community.
“FORE” Business… To sum it up, if you are looking to grow your business, if you are looking for more leads, if you are looking to grow your database/connections and enjoy networking as well as playing golf (on any level) then sign on the dotted line and you won’t be disappointed.
Remember, Golf is just a plus point to this networking group, the fact that I have and continue to do monthly sales, with no pressure and genuine support is what I LOVE”
“I went along to my first “FORE” Business meeting in Feb 2015 as I knew the Ambassador and it was being held at Puckrup Hall Golf Club, where I was Ladies Captain for 2014/15. I must admit that I initially wondered about the cost, bearing in mind I would be paying to play at the course where I held a 7-day membership, but it was clear to see that with the great group meetings and the FREE monthly 4-ball, I would quickly recoup my costs in both value of networking and cost of entertaining clients/business associates to a round of golf each month.
I have met lots of very interesting people and had the chance to explain to them my work with those people who are sadly going through a divorce and I am pleased to say that my services have not yet been required by any members, but at some point either they, or someone they know will need a friendly face to talk to and I know they will think of me as the person to turn to.
I always say that to be a “FORE” Business member you need to be just as interested in finding business for your fellow members as you are for yourself and that ‘giving attitude’ will reap its rewards as you build your business connections throughout the membership.”
Connaught Security offer total perimeter protection services to our clients throughout the UK and beyond. Typical projects range from £200 to £1.6M, which includes simple call out/repairs through to acting as PC for large corporations like BAE & BP installing a complete integrated security system from civils to commissioning..
I joined Fore Business because I was really impressed with the professionalism, from the initial telephone call, which I very nearly told to go away as I do with most sales calls, through to the organisation of the monthly events and the annual competitions. The golf is actually just a bonus to the fact that you’re enjoying a day out on the course and at the same time building relationships and meeting like minded business people.
I would recommend any Director or business owner who plays golf in any way, shape or form to join. It’s definitely worked for us. There’s no better office than a Fore Biz office”